Between trendy colors, star materials and inspirations, discover all the decorative ideas to pick from the Christmas collections of our favorite decoration brands.
While it is obvious that decoration brands redouble their creativity all year round, they go out of their way to ensure a Christmas decoration that is as trendy as it is enchanting. For their collections, Maisons du Monde, alinea, IKEA, H&M Home and even Zara Home rely on a myriad of styles all ready to delight our decor during the holidays. Forest atmosphere, traditional atmosphere, glamorous colors, refined materials and good ideas, Christmas 2020 is definitely shaping up to be the best auspices.
Ingenious and traditional collections
This year, the Christmas collections are more than just a testament to our current decorative desires. At IKEA, the range revolves around timeless and authentic pieces that give pride of place to the traditional Scandinavian Christmas : from the famous Christmas tree covered with balls and other traditional figurines, to light garlands and paper wreaths to hang here and there through a beautiful table in dark and deep colors. Maisons du Monde plays with colors and trends, relying on a chromatic palette as wide as it is provided.
Just like aminea, the collection made in Maisons du Monde offers a tree without a tree , in wood for one and in metal for the other, which are decorated with Christmas balls. Alinéa who dares moreover a Christmas placed under the sign of glamor where velvet and purple hues are nicely put in the spotlight, where branches rolled up in light garlands are suspended above the festive table. Conversely, Zara Home relies on a rather conventional decoration, just spiced with notes of originality.about:blank
Creative and minimalist Christmas collections
Scandinavian brands such as H&M Home, House Doctor or Sostrene Grene give pride of place to a refined minimalism definitely representative of the Nordic style. For a green, almost forest atmosphere, the famous branches of fir and eucalyptus to which winter goes so well and even of pampas grasses, gracefully impose themselves on the fireplaces, on and above the tables. … Christmas socks are modernized at Ferm Living while OYOY offers a new image of the tree base by covering it with a simple, absolutely contemporary wrapping paper.
In short, collections as trendy as they are ingenious that it is good to consult without delay for inspiration. So discover 50 Christmas decoration ideas to copy without moderation.
- 50 inspiring decor ideas to copy for Christmas
- Furnishing rooms for teenagers: tips & ideas
- 7 Tips for Choosing Throw Pillows for All Types of Rooms. Aesthetic!
- Simple Painted Pumpkin DIYs for a Fun and Safe Halloween
- Quintessential Kitchen Decor Accessories
1. Abuse fir branches to decorate the fireplace
2. Place light garlands under a bell
3. Dare the pampas grass for an original Christmas decoration
4. Accentuate the cozy atmosphere of the living room
5. Create original candlesticks with vases
6. Bet on the burgundy white duo
7. Twist the tablecloth with a table runner
8. Reinvent the Advent calendar
9. Opt for a natural table decoration
10. Bet on original decorations
11. Don’t forget to decorate the stairs
12. Overuse candles on the lounge side
13. Pamper your fireplace
14. Dare the mini tree
15. Fall for a forest festival table
16. Abuse red and gold
17. Consider decorating your front door
18. Collect wreaths above the fireplace
19. Bet on bright decorations throughout the house
20. Decorate all the rooms in the house
21. Bet on holly to decorate
22. Even decorate the door handles!
23. Hang Christmas decorations above your festive table
24. Install a stepladder as a Christmas tree
25. Make thick bouquets of eucalyptus
26. Collect eucalyptus branches on the Christmas table
27. Draw your Christmas tree on the wall or on a door
28. Collect Christmas balls in a transparent vase
29. Succumb to the traditional decor for the Christmas tree
30. Decorate your lights with Christmas balls
31. Mix the Christmas decor with your everyday decor
32. Place the Christmas tree in a basket
33. Choose the wine lees, forest green and midnight blue trio
34. Match your tree to your decor